Here comes another bug-fix release of the 3.5.x series. This is a "bug-fix-only" release, so nothing included beside bug-fixes.
This release is 100% API compatible and so it can be used as a drop-in-replacement.
The most important fixes are:
- Prevent loss of events when shutdown ExecutionHandler
- WebSocketClientHandshaker* does not handle urls with non abs_path correctly
- NPE is thrown and ChannelFuture is NOT notified if an unsupported message type is written to the Channel
- WebSocketClientHandshaker08 / WebSocketClientHandshaker13 may notify ChannelFuture before the right encoder is present
- Fix header block values truncation in decompression when using SPDY
- Fix possible NPE in cleanupWriteBuffer when closing Channel
For a complete list of changes please checkout our .
The JAR file can be found onor you can also get the full tarball from . Whatever you prefer...
Please let us know if you have any problems or questions.