Netty 4.1.0.Beta7 released
I'm happy to announce the release of Netty 4.1.0.Beta7 after fixing a lot of issues since the last beta release.
This release contains a lot of fixes but also API improvements in the HTTP/2 codec.
The most important changes are:
- DefaultHttp2RemoteFlowController may not write all pending bytes (#4258) (#4242)
- Ensure close caused by write will happen before write promise is notified (#4225)
- SpdyHttpEncoder fails to convert HttpResponse to SpdyFrame (#4190) (#4185)
- StompHeaders constants can no longer be used to fetch headers from DefaultHeaders (#4247)
- DefaultHttp2RemoteFlowController not allocating all available bytes (#4282) (#4266)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker.
As always, please let us know if you find any issues. We love feedback!
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.