Netty 4.0.33.Final released
I'm happy to announce the release of Netty 4.0.33.Final.
This release contains 60+ changes, including bug-fixes, performance improvements and new features.
The most important changes are:
- Fix race-condition when allocate from multiple-thread (#4388) (#4198)
- OpenSslServerContext reinitializes the provided TrustManagerFactory with the key cert chain (#4387) (#4355)
- Improve size calculation of messages when written from outside the EventLoop (#4380) (#4363)
- Always return a real slice even when the length is 0 (#4368)
- Fix possible assert error in GlobalEventExecutor (#4367) (#4357)
- Correctly handle bitshifting if system does not support unaligned access (#4366)
- Add *UnsafeHeapByteBuf for improve performance on systems with sun.misc.Unsafe (#4361)
- Allow to disable reference count checks on every access of the ByteBuf (#4344)
- A number of toString() methods on classes that implement ByteBufHolder can throw IllegalReferenceCountException (#4327)
- Forward decoded messages more frequently (#4322) (#4284)
- Ensure pending tasks are run when EmbeddedChannel.close(...) (#4322) (#4284
- Implement SSLSession.invalidate() and isValid() for OpenSSLEngine (#4307)
Add support for server-side renegotiation when using OpenSslEngine (#4304)
Correctly reset markers for all allocations when using PooledByteBufAllocator(#4278)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker.
As always, please let us know if you find any issues. We love feedback!
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.