Netty 4.0.27.Final released
I'm happy to announce the release of Netty 4.0.27.Final,
This release contains 20+ changes, including bug-fixes, improvements and tasks.
The most important are:
- Excessively large cumulation ByteBuf in SslHandler (#3567)
- Cannot subclass HttpHeaders and build with JDK 7 with maven build of 4.0.26.Final (#3548)
- Add supported for X509ExtendedTrustManager when using OpenSslEngine (#3494)
- Respect -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack when using epoll transport (#3478)
- EpollSocketChannel.localAddress() returns always null if Native.connect() was not able to connect directly (#3463)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker.
As always, please let us know if you find any issues. We love feedback!
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.