The Netty Team just cut another bug-fix release of the 3.5.x series for you. Beside of bug-fixes it also contain a handful of improvements. No new features were added.
But important things first..
A few small improvements are also included, as we felt you will like them:
-  SslHandler only parse packet length one time per packet
-  IdleStateEvents should be handled in the Worker-Thread
-  Add utility method to SslHandler to detect if a buffer contains encrypted data
-  Force destroy of direct buffer one shutdown
The most important are:
-  Fix NPE in OrderedMemoryAwareThreadPoolExecutor
-  Flush in ChunkedWriteHandler may get missed
-  NPE in HashedWheelTimer because of a JDK bug
For all of the other changes please checkout our issue tracker.
The JAR file can be found on Maven Central or you can also get the full tarball from the download page. Whatever you prefer...
Please let us know if you have any problems or questions.