The Netty Team just cut another bug-fix release of the 3.5.x series for you. Beside of bug-fixes it also contain a handful of improvements. No new features were added.
But important things first..
A few small improvements are also included, as we felt you will like them:
- SslHandler only parse packet length one time per packet
- IdleStateEvents should be handled in the Worker-Thread
- Add utility method to SslHandler to detect if a buffer contains encrypted data
- Force destroy of direct buffer one shutdown
The most important are:
- Fix NPE in OrderedMemoryAwareThreadPoolExecutor
- Flush in ChunkedWriteHandler may get missed
- NPE in HashedWheelTimer because of a JDK bug
For all of the other changes please checkout our.
The JAR file can be found onor you can also get the full tarball from . Whatever you prefer...
Please let us know if you have any problems or questions.