Netty 4.0.24.Final released
It's been a long time since the last bug-fix release of the 4.0 branch, so we are quite happy announcing a new release today!
This release closes 54 tasks/issues reaching from important to trivial fixes. As always this release is a drop-in replacement for previous 4.0.x releases, so grab it while it's hot.
Here is the list of the most important fixes and enhancements:
- #3058 #3057 -
SslHandler- DirectByteBuffer - OutOfMemory
- #3031 - Disable SSLv3.0 to avoid POODLE vulnerability
- #2971 #2972 -
- #2965 - Avoid vectored writes for small websocket messages
- #2964 - zero-sized
DefaultFileRegionleads to system stuck & high sys usage
- #2955 - Improve WebSocket performance
- #2940 - Add verification for websocket subprotocol on the client side
- #2924 - head is not updated when trim
- #2880 - HTTP Content Decoder Cleanup Bug
- #2871 #2867 - Workaround performance issue with IPv4-mapped-on-IPv6 addresses
- #2860 - Add support for gathering writes with native transport when using
- #2855 - Disable caching of
PooledByteBuffor different threads
- #2831 - Modify
HttpObjectDecoderto allow parsing the HTTP headers in multiple steps
- #2823 - Writing
EpollSocketChannelmay cause hang
- #2789 - Allow efficient writing of
CompositeByteBufwhen using native epoll transport
- #2586 -
AbstractBootstrap.bind(...)should use correct
EventLoopto notify on late registration
For the detail, please browse our issue tracker.
As always, please let us know if you find any issues. We love feedback!
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.