Netty 3.9.6.Final + 3.10.0.Final
We have just released two new versions in Netty 3 branch - 3.9.6.Final and 3.10.0.Final.
- #3107 - Fix the bugs in
- #3131 - Disable SSLv3 to protect the users against POODLE
- #3142 - Add support for pushed resources in SPDY
- #3210 - Fix integer overflow when handling an HTTP multipart request
- #3249 - Fix potential race condition in I/O boss/worker pool initialization
- #3056 - Improve the accuracy and efficiency of traffic shaping handlers
- #3136 - Remove the deprecated methods and classes
As always, please let us know if you find something to fix, improve, discuss, or even criticize. We love your feedback!
Wait, you removed what?
Yes, we have removed all deprecated fields, methods, and classes in 3.10.0.Final. To avoid any issues during upgrade, please build your project against 3.9.6.Final first, fix all deprecation warnings
javac reports, and then upgrade to 3.10.0.Final.
For more information, please read our announcement.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.