Netty 4.1.23.Final released
I'm happy to announce the latest release of the 4.1 series.
These releases contains bug-fixes, performance enhancements and feature so we encourage everyone to upgrade.
The most important changes are:
- SctpMessageCompletionHandler may leak ByteBuf for fragmented messages (#7832)
- Don't replace all connection headers when sending h2c upgrade request (#7824)
- ChunkedWriteHandler: avoid writing two times the same message (#7822)
- Limit the number of bytes to use to copy the content of a direct buffer to OutputStream (#7813)
- NIO read spin event loop spin when half closed (#7801)
- HttpServerUpgradeHandler shouldn't wait for flush to reshape pipeline (#7807)
- Support Redis inline commands (#7687)
- Ensure we not schedule multiple timeouts for close notify (#7799)
- HttpProxyHandler generates invalid CONNECT url and Host header when address is resolved (#7784)
- Correctly handle non IOException during read in NioServerSocketChannel (#7806)
- Correctly record creation stacktrace in ResourceLeakDetector. (#7782)
- PendingWriteQueue to handle write operations with void future (#7780)
- IovArray.add(...) should check if buffer has memory address (#7774)
- FixedCompositeByteBuf should allow to access memoryAddress / array when wrap a single buffer (#7773)
- Close SSLEngine when connection fails. (#7746)
- Workaround SSLEngine.unwrap(...) bug in Android 5.0 (#7761)
- Flush task should not flush messages that were written since last flush attempt (#7743)
- Copies from read-only heap ByteBuffer to direct ByteBuf can avoid stealth ByteBuf allocation and additional copies (#7739)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.23.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.