Netty 4.1.25.Final released
I'm happy to announce the latest release of the 4.1 series.
These releases contains bug-fixes, performance enhancements and feature so we encourage everyone to upgrade.
The most important changes are:
- Always follow cnames even if a matching A or AAAA record was found. (#7919)
- DefaultDnsCache should store more then one Entry per hostname. (#7906)
- Allow to disable native transport and native ssl support via system property. (#7903)
- Add null-check to Htt2FrameCodec#consumeBytes. (#7899)
- Fix IllegalReferenceCountException when using Http2MultiplexCodec and a DefaultHttp2GoAwayFrame with a non empty ByteBuffer is received. (#7894)
- Correctly handle responses with status 205 and payload. (#7891)
- Respect MAX_MESSAGES_PER_READ in LocalChannel / LocalServerChannel. (#7885)
- Implement isWritable and ensureWritable on ReadOnlyByteBufferBuf. (#7883)
- Update DatagramPacket.recipient() to return the actual destination IP. (#7879)
- Set the correct stream header state for h2c upgrades. (#7848)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.25.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.