Netty 4.1.36.Final released
Today we announce the release of netty 4.1.36.Final. This release contains mostly bugfixes, 2 of them are fixes for regressions so please consider upgrading as soon as possible.
The most important changes in this release are:
- Add SVM metadata to netty modules (#8963)
- Introduce DynamicAddressConnectHandler which can be used to dynamically change remoteAddress / localAddress when a connect is issued (#8982)
- Fix regression in CompositeByteBuf.discard*ReadBytes() (#9063)
- HTTP/2 to support asynchronous SETTINGS ACK (#9069)
- Invoke channelAcquired callback on first time channel acquire (#9093)
- Http2ConnectionHandler to allow decoupling close(..) from GOAWAY graceful close (#9094)
- Http2FrameCodec to simulate GOAWAY received when stream IDs are exhausted (#9095)
- Ensure channel handler close() is not skipped in !hasDisconnect case (#9098)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.36.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.