Netty 4.1.57.Final released
I am happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.57.Final. This releases is a bug-fix release.
The most important changes in this release are:
- We need to ensure we always drain the error stack when a callback throws (#10920)
- Add PushPromise and Priority Frame support in Http2FrameCodec (#10765)
- Improve performance of HPACK static table lookup (#10840)
- MQTT codec: foolproof SUBSCRIBE QoS encoding (#10874)
- Ensure we only register native methods once (#10876)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.57.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.