Netty 4.1.74.Final released
We are happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.74.Final. This release is a bug-fix release.
The most important changes are:
- Introduce Http2DataChunkedInput to send chunked Http2 Data Frames (#12066)
- Don't set the writerIndex to incorrect value when scattering reads are used for datagrams (#12076)
- Support RFC 8879 Certificate Compression for TLSv1.3 (#12012)
- Release DnsQuery in case of failure to prevent leak (#12048)
- Propagate BindException in DnsNameResolver (#12034)
- Avoid masking the cause of availability failures for the Mac DNS provider (#12039)
- Added Fragment-Host declaration to bundles shipping native libs (#12018)
- Don't strip scopeId when resolving ipv6 address (#12019)
- Try to not recycle objects back to terminated threads (#11996)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.74.Final.
Official Netty Discord Channel
To make it easier for the community to interact we decided to create an official Discord Channel. We invite everyone to join us there.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.