Netty 4.1.78.Final released
We are happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.78.Final. This release is a bug-fix release. The most important changes are:
- Fix a bug where an OPT record was added to DNS queries that already had such a record (#12370)
- Fix a bug that caused an error when files uploaded with HTTP POST contained a backslash in their name (#12334)
- Fix an issue in the BlockHound integration that could occasionally cause
NetUtilto be reported as performing blocking operations (#12414)
- A similar BlockHound issue was fixed for the
- Fix a bug that prevented preface or settings frames from being flushed, when an HTTP2 connection was established with prior-knowledge (#12349)
- Fixes a rare
NullPointerExceptionthat could occur when a
OutOfMemoryErrorfrom its constructor, and was then later finalized (#12434)
SslHandlernow adds the socket file descriptor to the BIOs, when the SslEngine supports this (boringssl and libressl), which allow tracing and observability tools to monitor encryption traffic on a per-connection basis. (#12438)
- It is now possible to explicitly step the scheduling clock in
EmbeddedEventLoop, which is useful for making automated tests with deterministic scheduling (#12459)
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.