Netty 4.1.95.Final released
We are happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.95.Final. This is mainly a bug-fix release but also add a few small features.
The most important changes are:
- Add resource leak listener (#13466)
- Reduce object allocations during SslHandler.flush(...) (#13472)
- Ensure ByteBuf.capacity(...) will never throw AssertionError (#13478)
- Make transport.Bootstrap usable with no netty-resolver on classpath (#13488)
- Correctly retain slice when calling ReplayingDecoderByteBuf.retainedSlice(...) (#13496)
- Always increment Stream Id on createStream(...) (#13485)
- Fix BrotliEncoder bug that does not mark ByteBuf it encodes as read (#13497)
- Enhance CertificateException message when throw due hostname validation (#13381)
For more details please visit our bug tracker
Every idea and bug-report counts, and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.