Netty 4.1.98.Final released
We are happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.98.Final. This release revert changes made in the previous release which might have resulted in HTTP header validation to be more strict then required (#13615). Beside this the release also finally enabled SSL client side session cache by default when using our native SSL implementation (#13562).
The most important changes are:
- Revert "HttpHeaderValidationUtil should reject chars past the 1 byte range" (#13615)
- Filter out unresolved addresses when parsing resolv.conf (#13614)
- Prevent classloader leak via JNI (#13584)
- SSLSession.getPeerCertificateChain() should throw UnsupportedOperationException if javax.security.cert.X509Certificate can bot be created (#13564)
- Enable client side session cache when using native SSL by default (#13562)
For more details please visit our bug tracker
Every idea and bug-report counts, and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.