Netty 4.0.11.Final released
Today we are happy to announce the release of Netty 4.0.11.Final. This is mostly a bug-fix release but also include some small performance improvements. Please refer to the next section for more details. The release closes 24 issues / tasks . As expected from a bug-fix release it is API compatible to previous version out of the 4.0.x tree.
Most important changes / fixes
- Websocket: an exception could be raised if the client sends message after it thinks the handshake is complete (#1941)
- JdkZLibEncoder/Decoder hanging when payload length long (#1893)
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in ChannelOutboundBuffer (#1890)
- HttpPostRequestDecoder can return zero-ed out attributes (#1848)
- More efficient handling of incomplete writes. (#1839)
Visit here for the complete list of the changes.
As always please let us know if you find any issues. We love feedback!
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.