Netty 4.0.10.Final released
Today we released Netty 4.0.10.Final. This is a long awaited bug-fix release (and some minor improvements), that closes in 26 issues / tasks . As expected from a bug-fix release it is API compatible to previous version out of the 4.0.x tree.
Most important changes / fixes
- WebSocket08FrameDecoder may leak memory if channel is closed before the full frame was received (#1874)
- Data corruption when duplicate/slice buffers and use on different EventLoops (#1865)
- Channel writability change notifications sometimes fail to fire (#1832)
- Using DatagramChannel.write(...) without bind the channel fails (#1830)
- No easy way to bootstrap DatagramChannel which should not be bound (#1829)
- CompositeByteBuf.removeComponent(lastIndex) throws IndexOutOfBoundException if components left (#1821)
- HttpContentEncoder must pass through messages as it is when encoding is not needed / possible (#1818)
Visit here for the complete list of the changes.
As always please let us know if you find any issues. We love feedback!
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.