Netty 4.0.9.Final released
Today we released Netty 4.0.9.Final. This is a bug-fix release. As expected from a bug-fix release it is API compatible to previous version out of the 4.0.x tree.
In summary this release closes 13 issues.
Most important changes / fixes
- internalNioBuffer(...) lead to races when using from derived ByteBuf implementations (#1801)
- LengthFieldBasedFrameDecoder produces IllegalArgumentException when frame is too big (#1798)
- AbstractByteBuf.skipBytes(..) accept negative value and so set the readerIndex to a negative value (#1797)
- HttpContentCompressor and HttpContentDecompressor not working (#1789)
- GZIP decoding CRC32 and ISIZE in JdkZLibDecoder (#1788)
- HTTP Chunk, wrong delimiter written (#1787)
Visit here for the complete list of the changes.
As always please let us know if you find any issues.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.