Netty 4.1.0.Beta2 released
Here's another beta release of Netty 4.1. This second beta version is packed with exciting features and improvements, as well as bug fixes. Please check out the list below; you might find something useful to you. :-)
- #2757 - SOCKS protocol version 4a codec, by @bk1te
- #2755 #2739 #2654 #2610 - Add more compression codecs: FastLZ, LZ4, LZF, and bzip2, by @idelpivnitskiy
- #2741 #2763 - Enable transfer progress notification with
ChunkedInput, by @plucury
- #2649 #2745 - Add
TextHeaders.getAndRemove()methods for efficiency, by @plucury
- #2758 -
TextHeadersdo not raise an exception anymore when no header is found but returns
- #2766 - Rename
- #2688 - Improve the type safety of the DNS messages by using value types instead of pritimive values, by @timboudreau
- #2708 #2686 #2679 - Fix bugs in the DNS codec
- #2354 - Fix a bug where
AbstractConstant.compareTo()can return zero for two different constants
- #2706 - Fix a bug where the PID detection fails when the current PID is greater than 65535
This release also includes all the improvements and bug fixes in 4.0.22.Final, of course.
As always, please let us know if you find something to fix, improve, discuss, or even criticize. We love your feedback!
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.