Netty 4.0.30.Final released
I'm happy to announce the release of Netty 4.0.30.Final.
This release contains 30+ changes, including bug-fixes, improvements and new features. If you use the OpenSslEngine we highly recommend upgrading as this release brings performance enhancements in this area.
The most important changes are:
- ServerBootstrap.handler(...) will add handler before Channel is registered (#3933)
- Ensure OpenSslSession informations can be retrieved even after shutdown (#3934)
- NullPointerException in PendingWriteQueue (#3967) (#3991
- Disable RC4 by default when using SslContext (#3987) (#4014)
- FixedChannelPool does not count acquired channels precisely (#3988) (#4016)
- Correctly register for EPOLLRDHUP when construct EpollSocketChannel for file descriptor (#4013)
- Ensure cancelled scheduled tasks can be GC'ed ASAP (#3994)
- Send full response for unsupported websocket versions (#3999)
- Stop calling BIO_write once internal buffer is full (#3957)
- Only do priming read if there is no space in dsts buffers (#3958)
- Better handling of BUFFER_OVERFLOW when unwrap data (#3959)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker.
As always, please let us know if you find any issues. We love feedback!
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.