Netty 4.0.36.Final released
I'm happy to announce the release of Netty 4.0.36.Final today.
This release contains 20+ changes, including bug-fixes, performance improvements and new features.
The most important changes are:
- Not attempt to read from fd when channel is closed during read loop. (#5048)
- EPOLL SelectStrategy (#5044)
- EPOLL Socket Shutdown Fix (#5042)
- Read if needed on NEED_UNWRAP (#5039)
- Upgrade netty-tcnative to 1.1.33.Fork15 (#5025) (#4918)
- Speed up the slow path of FastThreadLocal (#5012)
- Fix setBytes when source is read-only ByteBuffer and target is pooled (#5011)
- fix propagation of channelRegistered event in ChannelInitializer (#4995)
- X509Certificate array used for trust managers is not a chain (#4973)
- Allow to customize NIO (channel) select strategies (#4955)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker.
As always, please let us know if you find any issues. We love feedback!
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.