Netty 4.1.0.CR7 released
We decided to release another release candidate before going final due some more last minute fixes. It's only a week since we released Netty 4.1.0.CR6, so this release contains relatively small number of changes.
The notable changes in this release are:
- EPOLL ET Set ReadFlag and Limit epollInReadyRunnable (#5103)
- NIO autoReadClear should also clear the SelectionKey (#5101)
- Propagate UPGRADE_SUCCESSFUL event before removing source codec (#5096)
- NIO/EPOLL readPending set to false incorrectly (#5067)
- Add smtp codec (client side only) (#4194)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker.
As always, please let us know if you find any issues. We love feedback!
A note about API backward compatibility
As our HTTP/2 and DNS codecs are still quite new. We "mark" them as experimental which means we may break the API backward compatibility of them in later releases.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.