Netty 4.1.42.Final released
I am happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.42.Final. This is a bug-fix release but also contains a few performance enhancements and features.
For more details please read-on.
The most important changes in this release are:
- Correctly reset cached local and remote address when disconnect() is called (#9545)
- Correctly synchronize before trying to set key material to fix possible native crash (#9566)
- Correctly handle task offloading when using BoringSSL / OpenSSL (#9575)
- Fix possible infinite while loop in NonStickyEventExecutorGroup due misusage of MPSC queue (#9579)
- Correctly handle whitespaces in HTTP header names as defined by RFC7230#section-3.2.4 (#9585)
- Close eventfd shutdown/wakeup race by closely tracking epoll edges (#9586)
- Fix GraalVM native image build error (#9593)
- We need to use NewGloblRef when caching jclass instances (#9595)
- Cleanup JNI code to always correctly free memory when loading fails and also correctly respect out of memory in all cases (#9596)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.42.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.