Netty 4.1.43.Final released
I am happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.43.Final. This is a bug-fix release but also contains a few performance enhancements and features.
For more details please read-on.
The most important changes in this release are:
- Support semicolons in query parameters as explain in the W3C recommendation (#9701)
- Ignore invalid entries in /etc/resolv.conf when parsing (#9697)
- Refactor SslHandler internals to always use heap buffers for JDK SSLEngine implementation (#9696)
- Bugfix #9667: FlowControllerHandler swallows read-complete event when auto-read is disabled (#9691)
- HTTP/2: Prevent memory leak when trying to create new streams on a connection that received a GOAWAY (#9674)
- fix remove handler cause ByteToMessageDecoder out disorder (#9670)
- Correctly propagate failures while update the flow-controller to the multiplexed channel (#9664)
- Do not mandate direct bytes in SslHandler queue (#9656)
- Add ability to set attributes on a SslContext (#9654)
- Fix DnsNameResolver TCP fallback test and message leaks (#9647)
- Reference-counted SslEngines retain a reference to their parent SslContext (#9626)
- Use fast HPACK comparisons when not checking sensitive headers (#9259)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.43.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.