Netty 4.1.46.Final released
I am happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.46.Final, our second release of 2020. This is mostly a bug-fix release but also include a few new functionalities.
For more details please read-on.
The most important changes in this release are:
- Fix snappy crc32c checksum (#10048)
- Add SslHandshakeTimeoutException and use it for handshake timeouts (#10062)
- Correctly calculate the produced bytes in all cases when calling ReferenceCountedOpenSslEngine.wrap(...) (#10063)
- More strict parsing of initial line / http headers (#10058)
- Correctly handle lifecycle of clientHello ByteBuf in SslClientHelloHandler (#10030)
- HTTP/2 child channel may discard flush when done from an arbitrary thread (#10019)
- Remove "Content-Length" when decoding HTTP/1.1 message with both "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" and "Content-Length" (#10003)
- DefaultHttp2ConnectionDecoder notifies frame listener before connection of GOAWAYs (#10009)
- Ensure ChannelOptions are applied in the same order as configured in *Bootstrap (#9998)
- Copy IPV6-mapped-IPV4 addresses correctly in native code (#9996)
- Add SslClientHelloHandler which allows to do something based on the SSL ClientHello (#9827)
- SslHandler.wrap(...) must ensure it not loose the original exception when finishWrap(...) fails (#9974)
- Add ResolveAddressHandler which can be used to resolve addresses on the fly (#9947)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.46.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.