Netty 4.1.45.Final released
I am happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.45.Final, our first release of 2020. This is a bug-fix release which also fixes two regressions. Please upgrade as soon as possible.
For more details please read-on.
The most important changes in this release are:
- Fix BufferOverflowException during non-Unsafe PooledDirectByteBuf resize (#9912)
- FlushConsolidationHandler may suppress flushes by mistake (#9931)
- Utf8FrameValidator must release buffer when validation fails (#9909)
- Avoid possible comparison contract violation (#9883)
- Ignore inline comments when parsing nameservers (#9894)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.45.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.