Netty 4.1.53.Final released
I am happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.53.Final. This is mainly a bug-fix release but also fixes some regressions that may effect you.
The most important changes in this release are:
- Fix regression when trying to bind an EpollDatagramChannel with port only (#10552)
- Fix NPE with MqttUnsubAckMessage - regression of MQTT5 support (#10557)
- Fix DeleteOnExitHook cause memory leak (#10560)
- Not truncate MQTT SUBACK reason codes (#10584)
- Only create ConnectTimeoutException if really needed (#10595)
- Correctly report back when we fail to select the key material and ensure we wrap(...) until everything was produced (#10610)
- Only set the keymaterial once and correctly handle errors during keymaterial setting on the client-side as well (#10613)
- Avoid integer overflow in ByteBuf.ensureWritable (#10648)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.53.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. What makes me really proud and happy is that amount of new "first-time contributors" in this release. We <3 all of you :)
Please report an unintended omission.