Netty 4.1.55.Final released
I am happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.55.Final. This is mainly a bug-fix release.
The most important changes in this release are:
- Enforce status code validation in CloseWebSocketFrame (#10846)
- Use aarch_64 in a consistent way (#10845)
- Initialize Recycler.INITIAL_CAPACITY before invoking InternalLogger.debug() (#10836)
- Fix caching for normal allocations (#10825)
- Fix NPE in ByteToMessageDecoder if the user removes the handler while channelInputClosed(...) is processing the buffer. (#10817)
- IovArray should support when there is no unsafe present (#10814)
- Don't use the cname cache when using DnsRecordResolveContext (#10808)
- Fix native image build for the cases when io.netty.util.NetUtil is initialized at run-time (#10799)
- Fix UnsafeByteBufUtil#setBytes() cause JVM crash (#10791)
- Add ABORT and COMMIT STOMP commands to the StompCommand enum (#10790)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.55.Final.
In this release we changed the classifer for Linux AARCH64 to
linux-arch_64. This is consistent with what the os maven plugin is using for the platform and so makes it easier for us and the users in general. We did the same for netty-tcnative-* as well to keep things consistent.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.