Netty/Incubator/Codec/Quic 0.0.11.Final released
I am happy to announce the release of netty-incubator-codec-quic 0.0.11.Final.
This release introduces two new abstractions that allows:
- Preload classes before calling native OnLoad function to prevent classloader leak (#260)
- Only access static field once we ensured we could load the native lib (#255)
- Update quiche so we can support QUIC v1 as well (#256)
- Allow to configure which QUIC version is used (#254)
- Allow the user to query which QUIC versions are currently supported (#253)
- Allows use direct buffers when trying to read from a stream (#247)
Beside these there are various other small changes.
For more details related to this release see our bug-tracker.
For more details about this codec in general please read our initial announcement.