Netty 4.1.67.Final released
We are happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.67.Final after one month of work.
The most important changes are:
- server h2c upgrade fail when request doesn't have connection header (#11569)
- Remove io.netty.http2.validateContentLength SystemProperty (#11561)
- Add support for client-side TCP FastOpen to KQueue MacOS (#11560)
- Make the TCP_FASTOPEN channel option transport agnostic (#11559)
- Fix a bug with delegate/async SSL (#11537)
- Ensure we always wrap if there is something left to be send to the remote peer (#11535)
- JdkZlibDecoder may corrupt data when GZIP footer is fragmented (#11521)
- Make DnsNameResolver.cnameCache() public (#11520)
- Remove ApplicationProtocolNegotiationHandler when no SslHandler is present (#11503)
- Add PromiseNotifier static method which takes care of cancel propagation (#11494)
- Distribute weight to children when closing stream (#11490)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.67.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.