Netty 4.1.80.Final released
We are happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.80.Final.
This release is mainly a bug-fix release but also comes with a change which improves the performance of HTTP/1.x dramatically when using multiple cores. If you are interested in in JVM and performance check out all the details written down in(#12709).
The most important changes are:
- HttpObjectEncoder scalability issue due to instanceof checks (Fixes #12708) (#12709)
- Improve logging when MacOSDnsServerAddressStreamProvider cannot be found/loaded (#12732)
- Replace stdlib write/read with send/recv (Fixes #12673) (#12679)
- Support for pkcs1 (#12670)
- Add Blockhound exceptions for the PooledByteBufAllocator (#12653)
- Fix epoll bug when receiving zero-sized datagrams (#12644)
- Avoid including header values in header validation failure exceptions (#12642)
- Avoid allocating large buffers in JdkZlibEncoder(#12641)
- Native Image Support: Set IS_EXPLICIT_TRY_REFLECTION_SET_ACCESSIBLE to true by default for native images (#12638)
- We need to use disconnectx(...) on macOS (#12629)
- Replace synchronized with Java Locks on the allocator (Fixes #12621) (#12585)
- Don't use static instances of FixedRecvByteBufAllocator (#12594)
- Add escaping for stomp headers (#12585)
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.