Netty 4.1.81.Final released
We are happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.81.Final.
This release is fixes a number of regressions and bugs that were introduced in the previous release.
The most important changes are:
- Fix a regression SslContext private key loading (#12743)
- Fix a bug in SslContext private key reading fall-back path (#12746)
- Fix a buffer leak regression in HttpClientCodec (#12762)
- Fix a bug where some HttpMessage implementations, that also implement HttpContent, were not handled correctly (#12751)
- The MessageFormatter and FormattingTuple classes are now usable in the public API (#12763)
- Connection related headers in HTTP/2 frames are now rejected, in compliance with the specification (#12755)
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.