Netty 4.1.93.Final released
We are happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.93.Final. This is mainly a bug-fix release.
The most important changes are:
- Reset byte buffer in loop for AbstractDiskHttpData.setContent (#13320)
- OpenSSL MAX_CERTIFICATE_LIST_BYTES option supported (#13365)
- Adapt to DirectByteBuffer constructor in Java 21 (#13366)
- HTTP/2 encoder: allow HEADER_TABLE_SIZE greater than Integer.MAX_VALUE (#13368)
- Upgrade to latest netty-tcnative to fix memory leak (#13375)
- H2/H2C server stream channels deactivated while write still in progress (#13388)
- Channel#bytesBefore(un)writable off by 1 (#13389)
- HTTP/2 should forward shutdown user events to active streams (#13394)
- Respect the number of bytes read per datagram when using recvmmsg (#13399)
For more details please visit our bug tracker
Every idea and bug-report counts, and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.