Netty 4.1.50.Final released
I am happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.50.Final after a bit more then one month of work. This is mainly a bug-fix release but also contain a few other goodies. Also this release firstly supports AARCH64 for the native epoll transport!
The most important changes in this release are:
- OpenSslSession.getLocalCertificates() and getLocalPrincipal() must return null on client side if mTLS is not used (#10275)
- Select correct nameserver for CNAME (#10272)
- Fix date format in headers to use 2-digit day of month as per RFC 2616 (#10259)
- Add GlobalEventExecutor#addTask to BlockHound exceptions (#10262)
- Add option to configure recycler delayed queue drop ratio (#10255)
- Don't reuse ChannelPromise in WebSocketProtocolHandler (#10248)
- Correctly handle WrappedCompositeByteBufs in addFlattenedComponents() (#10247)
- Fix memory leak in HttpPostMultipartRequestDecoder (#10227)
- Detect CNAME loops in the CNAME cache while trying to resolve (#10221)
- Dns resolver: honor resolv.conf timeout, rotate and attempts options (#10207)
- Add check for DefaultFileRegion to calculate size of msg in AbstractTrafficShapingHandler (#10215)
- HTTP2: Guard against multiple ctx.close(...) calls with the same ChannelPromise (#10201)
- Add epoll aarch64 maven config and Dockerfile (#9804)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.50.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. Please report an unintended omission.