Netty 4.1.51.Final released
I am happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.51.Final which took a bit longer then expected. That said it's out now and we hope you will enjoy it :) This is mainly a bug-fix release but also contain a few other goodies. Also this release firstly supports AARCH64 for the native epoll transport!
The most important changes in this release are:
- Modify OpenSSL native library loading to accommodate GraalVM (#10395)
- Correctly include TLS1.3 ciphers in the enabled ciphersuites when using BoringSSL (#10388)
- X509TrustManager with OPENSSL provider is not wrapped with hostname verification if Conscrypt is inserted in the first place (#10375)
- Ensure we preserve the original cause of the SSLException in all cases when the native SSLEngine is used (#10372)
- Fix memory leak in AbstractDiskHttpData when CompositeByteBuf is used (#10360)
- Fix possible StackOverflowError when try to resolve authoritative nameservers (#10337)
- SslHandler#wrap to preserve exception if SSLEngine is closed (#10327)
- More values other than chunked defined in Transfer-Encoding header leads to decode failure (#10321)
- We should fail fast when a CNAME loop is detected (#10305)
- Dequeue all cached messages and destroy the queue instance after removing the FlowControlHandler from channel pipeline (#10304)
- Check if SSL pointer was freed before using it in ReferenceCountedOpenSslEngine in all cases (#10299)
- Guard against re-entrancy issues while draining AbstractCoalescingBufferQueue (#10294)
- Fix regression in HttpPostStandardRequestDecoder to always decode + to whitespace (#10285)
- Allow to have the session tickets automatically managed by the native library (#10280)
For the details and all changes, please browse our issue tracker for 4.1.51.Final.
Every idea and bug-report counts and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area. What makes me really proud and happy is that amount of new "first-time contributors" in this release. We <3 all of you :)
Please report an unintended omission.