Netty 4.1.91.Final released
We are happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.91.Final. This is a bug-fix release, which contains an important fix for our native SSL implementation that fixes a problem that could lead to problems in your state-machines. See #13314.
The most important changes are:
- Fire a PrematureChannelClosureException when Channel is closed while aggregating is still in progress (#13290)
- Connect without password if server returns NO_AUTH when using Socks5 (#13290)
- Use optional resolution of sun.net.dns (#13303)
- Introduce Http2MultiplexActiveStreamsException that can be used to propagate an error to all active streams (#13306)
- Use the correct error when reset a stream (#13309)
- Update: Add snappy support on HttpContentDecoder (#13312)
- Don't unwrap multiple records until we notified the caller about the finished handshake (#13314)
- Handle EHOSTUNREACH errors in io.netty.channel.unix.Errors (#13317)
For more details please visit our bug tracker
For all the other changes please check the 4.1.91.Final release notes.
Every idea and bug-report counts, and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.