Netty 4.1.92.Final released
We are happy to announce the release of netty 4.1.92.Final. This is mainly a bug-fix release but also includes a few performance improvements.
The most important changes are:
- Make Recycler faster on OpenJ9 (#13357)
- Allow to change the limit for the maximum size of the certificate chain. (#13355)
- Guard against unbounded grow of suppressed exceptions storage (#13351)
- Release websocket handshake response if pipeline checks fail (#13338)
- Add support for local and remote addresses on the server for child channels when UDS (#13323)
- Http types slow path checks (#13269) For more details please visit our bug tracker
For all the other changes please check the 4.1.92.Final release notes.
Every idea and bug-report counts, and so we thought it is worth mentioning those who helped in this area.
Please report an unintended omission.